Building Information Modelling (BIM) allows the building professionals of various disciplines to explore the building project digitally, before it is built. BIM can help to bring about greater integration and collaboration among the developers, designers, builders and fabricators across the construction value chain. BIM has been identified as one of the key technologies to be promoted under BCA’s S$250-million Construction Productivity and Capability Fund (CPCF), which is part of the Government’s efforts to help the construction industry improve productivity and enhance its capability. As such, BCA has drawn up a roadmap for the implementation of BIM on a large scale in the building and construction industry. Starting with architectural BIM e-submissions in 2013, BCA will mandate electronic submissions in BIM format for architectural, structural and M&E plans of building works for regulatory approval by 2015. This 2-Day BIM Planning Course is designed to address BIM uses and approaches for building developers and facility managers.
The objectives of this course are:
- to provide an understanding of BIM fundamentals and processes;
- to educate the participants on issues associated with BIM project planning for building developers and facility managers;
- to get participants familiarized with relevant BIM standards and guidelines;
- to equip the participants with necessary technical knowledge to create a BIM Project Execution Plan.
- Designers, Engineers, Consultants, and Project Managers who are keen to obtain the technical knowledge and implementation strategies to start and support a BIM project as building developers and facility owners.
For more information, please refer to the website:
For enquiries, please call 6248-9999; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org